Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

I think I have done a lot of activities on my first day at SST. When the activities started, I was eager to make some new friends as I only had a few good friends last year. I started talking during the icebreaking activities to find out about my classmates. I had a lot of fun in them as we all cracked jokes. In fact, I think the jokes at and about the icebreaking activities really broke the ice! Other than that, I learned about how SST generally is. Then, I learned about my learning device in a period call MAC ATTACK. I came to choose SST as I want to be a scientist. SO, what place better to train for it at the school of science and technology!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Great job in your learning journey in SST. Do reflect on some of the values taught in class and how you had demonstrated it in some of your dealings with others.

    Do include the photo that best illustrate your learning. It is part of our efforts to ensure you had the IT skills needed for your lessons in the coming weeks.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete